We had our Spring Bike-Love Swap Meet today, and it was a rousing success. We had a great turn-out by both vendors and buyers. Highlights, you ask?
- The beautiful handmade New Orleans-themed seat covers made by Julianne.
- The guy who sold a ton of fixie-bits out of the back of his Audi who was in from SF and found our listing on Craigslist.
- The green baby boa constrictor wrapped around the young girls neck, which brought back childhood memories for me.
- Our beloved bench/seat thingy taking back the street–thas right!
- The guy around the corner with the really nice collection of stuff who refused to sell anything…
- The coffee donated by Venice Grind, just across the Boulevard.
- The sale of my nickle plated Bianchi.